2012-04-04

Must, Margaret River

This place has the best steaks that I have tasted. The service was more than exceptional and the ambience was very relaxing. I liked the use of wine and bottles as a decorative feature throughout the restaurant and the use of bottles as light covers which was creative. My partner and I had the Sirloin Steak with French Fries. The bernaise sauce was fantastic and complimented the flavours of the steak which I liked better than the pepper sauce. The steaks were cooked to perfection and were very lean.

The wine selection was very extensive and you could order half a glass or a full glass which I thought was great if you wanted to try a variety of wine. The place was very busy until 8.30pm where people were just arriving to have dinner so it's good to go early or make a reservation as it is very popular! A great place and a 'must' place to try.

Sirloin steak with French fries, salad and pepper sauce

Must Margaret River on Urbanspoon

No comments: