2016-08-06

The Reveley, Perth CDB

As you approach this place, it feels a bit like a nightclub as you need to climb upstairs to get to the restaurant. The view is amazing with the revamp to the CBD. A good place to take those not from Perth.

Of course, I just couldn't resist the fillet steak $40 with I had with peppercorn sauce $5 and truffle shavings $7. The steak was pretty good, I really like the sauce even though I had to pay extra for this. The truffle shavings was a disappointment, it was dry, as since this wasn't infused during the cooking process, the food didn't taste of truffle. Also, it only was on my mashed potato. I would not recommend having the truffle option. If you want to try truffle mash potatoes, go to Coco's, but that's the only exceptional thing that that have there. The salad was what you would expect.

300G 100 DAY GRAIN FED MARGARET RIVER FILLET with
KAMPOT PEPPERCORN SAUCE
For dessert I had the tasting plate, it was way too much, I did manage to finish it though, it probably can be shared between two. It consisted of the desserts from the menu but smaller:
BAHEN ORGANIC CHOCOLATE DÉLICE;
SOUR CREAM ICE CREAM;
SALTED CARAMEL PEANUTS VANILLA BEAN CREME BRÛLÉE;
TOASTED ALMONDS, RHUBARB FRIAND SPICED POACHED PEAR;
CALVADOS, CARDAMOM CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM.

The only thing that stood out was the creme brulee, everything else was average. I would recommend this as a full portion dish.
Dessert tasting plate
Here's a few other friends dishes:
Gnocci

Lamb
Seafood Paella
Nearby view
Overall, I had a good experience here and would like to come back again but not regularly since its a bit pricey but on par with other restaurants around the vicinity. Things I would try next time are the Goose Pie and High Tea.


The Reveley Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: