2012-03-08

Sapporo, Victoria Park

This place is run by a Japanese couple who were extremely friendly and generous. I felt like I was visiting their house because of the hospitality of the owners. The location and restaurant was a bit quiet and the place doesn't look that fancy but don't let that deter you as the food is made with love and care which is what is important. I actually wanted to leave initially because it looked run down from the outside but I'm glad that I didn't.

A great local place and worth travelling to if you live further north. Affordable with fantastic service. I had the chicken bento box which also came with sashimi and tempura as a standard dish. Everyone loved it! A good family environment too and close vicinity to public transport as it's close to the train station. Will definitely be back for more.


Sapporo on Urbanspoon

No comments: